Thank you for your interest in joining the Construction Temps team! Our success comes from the enthusiastic attitudes and qualities of our employees – people just like you!
Construction Temps has provided jobs to Southern California and its’ construction work force for over 20 years. We specialize in placing our employees with long and short term positions. And we even provide temp-to-hire jobs.
We work with many construction companies in the following fields:
- Construction Laborers
- Equipment Operators
- Standard Requirements for all Employees:
- All employees are required to have their own reliable vehicle for travel.
Standard safety gear including:
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses
- Work clothing
* All candidates must be able to follow company directions and safety procedures.
Journeymen must have 5 or more years of experience with commercial / industrial electrical construction. Journeymen are required to have thorough working experience with the following:
- Strong knowledge of electrical code
- Familiarity with all phases of construction
- Read blue prints
- Wire / Terminate Devices
- Low / High voltage systems
- Lighting systems
- Testing / Trouble-shooting
- Run / Bend conduit
* Knowledge of AC/DC motors, control systems and PLC’s is a plus.
Apprentices must have 1– 4 years of experience with commercial / industrial electrical construction. An apprentice is required to be familiar with all of the above and must have a strong working knowledge of the following:
- Bending conduit to specification
- Wire pulling
All electricians are required to have standard electrical tools. On occasion specialty tools such as Roto-Splits or wire testers will be required.
California electrical certification
For information about certification please visit California Division of Apprenticeship Standards